|Posted On||Aug 22, 2019|
$70,000 – $90,000
Job ID # 22916
This company has grown into a premier employer in the Cleveland, OH area. They are searching for an experienced Research & Development Engineer to join their team. By working for this company, you will be a highly compensated employee, enjoy top-notch benefits, bonus, and much more. You will have the opportunity to join a world-class organization and have ample opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
- Tremendous benefits to include matching 401(k), bonus, and PTO
- Great job stability
- Ability to grow professionally, opportunity for advancement
The current opening is for a R&D Engineer. Main duties include:
- Responsible for new product introductions through process and equipment specification development
- Identify suppliers of alternate raw materials to develop processes and qualify materials/processes
- Create test plans and analyze results
- Document procedures
- Develop new solutions to technical problems
- Utilize SPC, DOE, and other problem-solving tools
- Lead the process of technology transfer from R&D to high volume manufacturing
- Interface with the Applications Engineering group to fully understand customers requirement
- Create novel solutions for technical innovation
- B.S. in Engineering, Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a similar function
- Background moving projects from R&D to Pilot to Manufacturing scale-up
- Must be a self-starter
- Excellent communication skills, strong influencer
- Prior background as a facilitator and coach
- Must be an innovative, outside the box thinker
- Research & Development
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.