|Posted On||Aug 22, 2019|
$95,000 - $100,000
Job ID # 21797
- Great team – longevity
- Freedom to be engineer
- New technology
This United States based company has experienced several decades of success. They have consistently grown, expanded, improved and adapted. The company has a great reputation for how they treat their employees by providing career opportunities, respect, flexibility and a great benefit package. Several employees spend their entire career with our client. They are looking to add on an engineer who wants to learn, grow and contribute. The team gets involved with a lot of fun and different automation projects for a diverse customer base.
As a Controls Engineer for this team, you will get involved with:
- Communicating with the manufacturing plants on their automation needs
- Designing controls and automation systems from concept through completion
- Programming and integrating Robots, PLCs, HMIs, PC controls, motion systems, and more
- Developing and implementing data acquisition systems
- Supporting the assembly of the systems and equipment
To be considered for this Controls Engineer position, you must have:
- A two or four-year engineering degree
- Proven experience and accomplishments designing automation systems
- Proven experience and accomplishments programming Robots, PLC and other automation systems
- Experience with data acquisition systems (database, SCADA, and or MES)
- Ability to travel 25% - 30%
Key skills: PLC, automation, manufacturing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.