|Posted On||Aug 22, 2019|
$55,000 – $65,000
Job ID # 22766
This manufacturing plant continues to grow as domestic and global demand for their products grow. They have a good team of production personnel, engineers and operation leadership who value each other and the overall goals of the company. They are currently searching for a Production Scheduler to join their company.
As a Production Scheduler you will be responsible for:
- Analyze sales forecast and inventory to manage accurate levels for production
- Schedule production lines based on sales demands
- Evaluate and implement process improvement actions in the entire supply chain operation
- Perform purchasing activities to support the management team
- Handle inventory accuracy analysis and identify ways to reduce levels
To be considered for this Production Scheduler you need to have:
- A four-year degree
- Proven experience and accomplishments planning and scheduling in a manufacturing operation
- Knowledge of purchasing
- Good experience with spreadsheets and databases
- Excellent communication skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.