|Posted On||Aug 22, 2019|
Akron, OH area
$100,000 – $130,000 + bonus
Job ID # 22920
This company manufactures a diverse line of products for all types of industries. They have multiple quality certifications and have been leading their industry for 60+ years.
Why should you apply?:
- Low cost benefits
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Smaller company with opportunity to make a difference
Duties and responsibilities of the Engineering Manager include:
- Directly supervising, coaching and training approximately 5 Engineers and Technicians
- Being hands-on and using your knowledge of injection molding to meet customer requirements
- Implementing corrective and preventative actions
- Process design and development
- Overseeing new product design
- Improving production processes
- Developing test procedures
- Forecasting and meeting operating costs
- Ensuring plant safety and product quality
Requirements of the Engineering Manager:
- BS degree is highly preferred, but a combination of education and experience will be considered, along with at least 5 years of previous experience working in an injection molding facility
- Previous supervisory experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Some relocation assistance may be provided, but local candidates are preferred
Key skills: Manufacturing, Injection Molding, Hands-on
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.