|Posted On||Aug 22, 2019|
Twinsburg, OH area
$80,000 – $90,000
Job ID # 22921
This company has a diverse product line and a strong history of high-quality manufacturing. They are looking to add a talented Project Engineer to their team.
Why should you apply?:
- Great benefits
- Paid time off and holidays
- Hands-on opportunity
As Project Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Following projects from cradle to grave
- Being hands-on and working on the shop floor
- Product designing and modifications
- Reading blueprints
- Estimating project time, cost and labor
- Ensuring projects are on time and within budget
- Resolving any issues/problems
- Improving processes to reduce costs
To be considered for the Project Engineer position, you must have:
- A BS degree is highly preferred, equivalent experience and education will be considered, along with at least 5 years of previous experience
- Previous injection molding experience
- Hands on ability and want to be on the manufacturing floor
- Experience with AutoCAD and reading blueprints
- Excellent communication skills and be a team player
Key skills: Project management, Injection Molding, Engineering
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.