|Posted On||Aug 23, 2019|
$75,000 – $90,000
Grand Rapids, MI
Job ID # 22915
Our client is a second generation, family-owned and operated, specialty manufacturer of components and systems for some of the most demanding industries. Since opening their doors nearly 60 years ago, their commitment to progress, employee training, and customer service has allowed them to grow into a market leader without losing their family-friendly atmosphere. To meet keep pace with market trends, they are looking to bring aboard a Manufacturing Engineer to grow their operation to the next level.
Why should you apply?:
- Family owned and operated
- Growth Industry
- Direct Access to plant management and company President
Duties and responsibilities of the Manufacturing Engineer include:
- Work closely with plant leadership, design engineers, and new model team to lead continuous improvement activities and facility-wide process optimization in fabrication, welding, and final assembly areas
- Coordinate projects form initial concept, through budgeting, timeline creation, launch, and production while ensuring customer quality and product specifications are met
- Create plans to reduce inventory, improve product flow, and enhance yields
- Coordinate with purchasing to qualify suppliers and ensure proper product flow
Requirements of the Manufacturing Engineer include:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous experience working as a Manufacturing or Process Engineer in a fabrication, welding, assembly, or similar manufacturing environment
- Project leadership experience
- AutoCAD and SolidWorks proficiency
- Welding/ Fabrication
- Project Leadership
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.