|Posted On||Aug 27, 2019|
$70,000 – $80,000
Job ID # 22923
This company manufactures systems to help other companies produce environmentally friendly products and processes. They have 3 decades of successful history and looking forward to continuing their success into the future. The company values innovation, ambition and teamwork. They will offer you a creative work environment, career growth and an excellent benefits package.
As a Controls Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Designing controls systems, PLCs, electrical systems and components
- Programming, testing and troubleshooting PLCs, drives, motors and systems
- Setting up data acquisitions and performance systems on equipment
- Supporting system testing, start-ups and commissioning
To be considered for this Controls Engineer you must have:
- Formal education or training on PLCs, electrical systems and equipment
- Ability to program PLCs from concept
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot electro-mechanical equipment
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.