|Posted On||Aug 27, 2019|
$70,000 – $80,000
Job ID # 22927
Why you should apply:
- Growth - 2 new plants opening up in the next year
- Unique industry
- Environmental award-winning company
- Impactful position
Our client is a leader in producing an environmentally friendly product that is widely used in the automotive industry, as well as other industries throughout the country. They have expanded in the Midwest and in Canada in recent years and will be opening 2 more facilities in the US in the next year. They are currently looking to hire a hands-on Quality Leader within their Canton facility.
Main duties of the Quality Manager include:
Lead a small team of Quality Technicians
- Lead the plant transition from ISO to IATF
- Work with the Production Associates daily- creating work instructions and helping improve quality processes
- Corrective actions and root cause analysis
- Lead all quality inspection activities
- Ensure compliance with quality standards and leading audits
- Improve quality testing procedures
- BS degree ideally- but not required
- Must be a hands-on, ‘on the shop floor’ type of Quality Leader
- ISO experience
- Quality Manager
- Root Cause
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.