|Posted On||Aug 28, 2019|
|Salary||$18-$20 per hour|
Dayton, OH area
$18 – $20 per hour
Job ID # 22928
This growing facility was recently purchased by an industry leader and is looking to take themselves to the next level. This is a very close-knit facility and team that now has the corporate support of a billion-dollar industry leader. To keep pace with growing demand and an expanded product offering, they are actively seeking to hire a Team Lead.
- Growth opportunities
- Excellent benefits package
- Close-knit plant culture with large corporate backing
Duties of the Team Lead Include:
- Monitor and troubleshoot equipment, processes, and procedures to ensure proper operation and output
- Record key metrics such as scrap rates, efficiency, and downtime
- Assist in quality checks and inspections as needed
- Assist in developing standard operating procedures and training methods
Requirements of the Team Lead include:
- A High school diploma, technical certification preferred
- Proven experience as a Team Lead or similar in a manufacturing environment
- The ability to work nights and overtime as needed
Key skills: Leadership, high volume manufacturing, technical training
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.