|Posted On||Aug 28, 2019|
$70,000 – $75,000
Lima, OH area
Job ID # 22759
This manufacturing company has recently gone through some positive changes. Their business is booming, and they need to add some talented individuals to their staff. Our client is in need of a Quality Engineer.
Why should you apply?:
- Great benefits (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- Established company (30+ years)
- Paid holidays and vacation
As Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring materials and product quality through analysis, inspection and testing
- Working with customers and resolving issues
- Auditing suppliers
- Leading continuous and process improvements
- Maintaining TS 16949
- Preparing quality documentation and reports
Requirements for the Quality Engineer:
- AS degree or higher, along with at least 3 years of experience in an automotive manufacturing facility
- Experience with TS and/or IATF 16949
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience with PPAP, APQP, FMEA, SPC, root cause analysis, etc.
- Some limited travel may be required
- Some relocation may be provided, but local candidates are preferred
Key skills: Quality Assurance, Customer Quality, SPC
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.