|Posted On||Aug 30, 2019|
Erie, PA area
$80,000 – $90,000
Job ID # 22930
Our client is located east of Erie, PA. They are currently searching for an experienced Controller to join their team. They are a global leader in their industry, and they take great pride in caring for their employees. They offer full health and dental benefits, generous vacation allowances, and a matching 401(k) program. As a Controller, you will be able to make a tremendous difference for the organization as the financial leader of the division.
- Freedom and flexibility in the workplace
- Company has a rich history of success and growth
- Tremendous base salary and total compensation package, 10% bonus
The current opening is for a Controller. Main duties include:
- Direct and manage the financial activities for the division
- Oversee monthly financial statement and journal entry preparation
- Prepare accurate and timely financial management reports
- Prepare and analyze job cost reports
- Oversee AP, AR, and Purchasing activities
- Maintain all systems, accounting procedures, and internal controls
- Directly supervise employees and carry out supervisory responsibilities
- Work with leadership to compile data for annual financial audits, tax returns, and other reporting requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a similar function
- Must be proficient in ERP systems
- Prior experience using Microsoft Excel
- Must be highly analytical, strong problem solver
- Strong planning and organizing ability
- Ability to delegate work, strong leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.