|Posted On||Sep 04, 2019|
$68,000 – $75,000
Job ID # 22931
Here is your chance to join a company that will allow you the opportunity to consistently experience new and innovative engineering challenges! This engineering team is looking to add to their staff due to increased business. The company has an excellent reputation for retaining employees by providing a dynamic and challenging environment, excellent benefits, 401K matching, bonuses, paid training and tuition.
As a Controls Engineer for this company you will:
- Design, program, and integrate PLC, networks, HMI, and PC controls
- Handle controls and systems integration for equipment and plant development Implement various process controls and instrumentation for temperature, level and flow
- Graphical User Interface development
- Research new automation technology Lead automation project management
To be considered for the Controls Engineer position you must have:
- Four-year engineering degree
- Experience programming automation solutions for unique operations
- Proven experience with PLC, HMIs, Drives, and other automation
- Ability and willingness to travel 15-20% Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.