|Posted On||Sep 05, 2019|
$75,000 – $85,000
Job ID # 22937
Our client is a global corporation with manufacturing locations across the world. They recently built a new manufacturing plant in Phoenix, AZ three years ago. They have quickly grown to 200 employees and do over $100MM in annual revenue with big plans to continue their growth. They are searching for an experienced Quality Manager to join their team. By working for this company, you will enjoy top-notch benefits, matching 401(k), bonus, and relocation assistance if needed.
- Great job stability and growth opportunity
- Tremendous benefits
- Ability to make an immediate impact for the organization
The current opening is for a Quality Manager. Main duties include:
- Responsible for planning, development, implementation, and monitoring of quality program policies and procedures
- Supervise and manage activities of the QA department to ensure product quality
- Supervise, train, and mentor a team of Quality Engineers and Technicians
- Plan and coordinate ISO improvement programs
- Create and implement inspection criteria
- Analyze KPI variables in order to diagnose problems, implement robust solutions
- Assist in all quality audits
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in the quality field
- Must have prior experience in ISO9001
- Six sigma or Quality certifications preferred
- Strong leadership ability
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving ability
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Quality Assurance
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.