|Posted On||Sep 05, 2019|
$50,000 – $70,000
Job ID # 29940
Our client has big plans in place for their Northwest Indiana location. Those plans include the upgrade of equipment and addition of a new manufacturing line. In addition to growth, the company offers a great benefits package with a solid 401k match. Currently, our client is looking add a Manufacturing Engineer to their team. This is an opportunity for an entry level candidate or young engineer to kickstart their career and implement their technical skillset.
- Jumpstart opportunity for young engineer
- Great benefits package
- Growing company
Duties of the Manufacturing Engineer include:
- Troubleshoot process issues and decease bottlenecks in manufacturing process
- Improve yields and ergonomics in processes
- Develop and re-write SOPs that are aimed at improving efficiency
- Reduce waste through continuous improvement
- Work with production personnel and management to determine ways to reduce deficiencies and issues
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer position include:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- A co-op OR engineering experience
- Driven mentality and proactive mindset
- Able to communicate and work with all levels manufacturing plant
- Able to work independently
Key skills: An engineering degree, go-getter mentality, independence
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.