|Posted On||Sep 05, 2019|
$80,000 – $90,000
Job ID # 22941
This company has been leading the way for over 60 years! They are a top manufacturer who are known for their quality products locally and around the globe. They are in need of a Welding Engineer to join their team.
Why should you apply?:
- Great location--close to the best restaurants
- Company promotes from within
- Excellent benefits
- Non-union facility
As Welding Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Managing weld processes
- Leading customer welding audits
- Training and testing weld operators
- Improving processes and ensuring product compliance
- Ensuring compliance to NADCAP and AWS specifications
Requirements for the Welding Engineer:
- An AS degree or higher, and at least 5 years of previous welding process experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with MS Office
Key skills: Welding, NADCAP, Manufacturing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.