|Posted On||Sep 05, 2019|
$75,000 – $90,000
Job ID # 22942
- Huge plant turnaround with major growth (acquiring new businesses)
- Fast-track to promotion
- Hands-on, non-union environment- will be a difference maker in the plant
Our client is a global leader in a very unique industry. They have recently gone through a complete turnaround, establishing new Sr. Leaders and engineering programs that will better their products for years to come. This is an exciting time to join an organization like this.
Main duties of the Engineer include:
- Plan and direct all APQP activities
- Ensure adherence to company ISO standards
- Lead process validation and verification throughout the plant
- Design of Experiment, DFMEA and process capability projects
- Improve gage calibration processes
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering field is strongly desired
- Expert-level knowledge of APQP
- Strong experience with ISO and TS standards
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.