|Posted On||Sep 10, 2019|
Atlanta, GA area
$70,000 – $90,000 plus bonus
Job ID # 22946
This company is a top manufacturer that is well-established yet continues to grow. They are family-oriented and offer great benefits in a team atmosphere. Our client is in need of a Quality Engineer.
Why should you apply?:
- Outside of the city, away from traffic
- Good school system
- Fridays off
- Great benefits
Duties and responsibilities of the Quality Engineer include:
- Performing quality audits
- Maintaining ISO certification and quality standards
- Ensuring product quality
- Recommending corrective actions for any product issues
- Focusing on lean manufacturing
To be considered for the Quality Engineer position:
- A BS degree is preferred, but quality certifications will be acceptable along with at least 5 years of previous quality experience in a manufacturing facility
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with lean manufacturing, Six Sigma, etc.
Key skills: Quality, ISO, manufacturing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.