|Posted On||Sep 17, 2019|
La Porte, IN area
$85,000 – $100,000
Job ID # 22945
If you’re looking for a high-profile role within a fortune 500 organization, this is the opportunity for you. For over 50 years, this international manufacturing group has been creating market-leading systems for some of the most demanding industrial applications. A recent merger with a large competitor has provided an influx of capital, new facility locations, and talent, which will position this group at the forefront of their field for the foreseeable future. Their most pressing need is for a Sourcing Manager with fabrication experience.
Why you should apply?
- 13 paid holidays, week off for Christmas
- Daily interaction with the Director of Operations
- Fortune 500 organization
Responsibilities of the Sourcing Manager include:
- As a product expert, support company-wide sourcing and procurement efforts for the fabrication division
- Develop key supplier relationships to ensure quality, service, support, and pricing standards are met.
- Analyze commodity market trends to account for fluctuation and ensure best value
- Evaluate existing suppliers and source new suppliers based on key performance indicators
- Travel to customer sites, both domestic and international, as needed
- Work closely with corporate and site purchasing teams to ensure proper execution of sourcing plans
Requirements of the Sourcing Manager include:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Business, or similar
- At least 5 years’ experience leading global sourcing and procurement strategies for and industrial equipment manufacturer or similar operation
- Previous experience sourcing for a fabrication environment, high pressure tank or similar vessel
- Strong ERP/MRP skillset
- Previous utilization of Microsoft Project
- Global Sourcing
- Tank and fabrication
- ERP/ MRP
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.