|Posted On||Sep 18, 2019|
Bowling Green, KY area
$70,000 – $78,000
Job ID # 22961
For almost 80 years, this company has been leading the way by manufacturing high quality products for top automotive companies. They are known for their commitment to research and development, performance and cost effectiveness. Our client is in need of a Mechanical Engineer to join their team.
Why should you apply?:
- Solid, stable company
- Great pay and opportunity
- Excellent benefits
As Mechanical Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Spending approximately 50% of your time on the manufacturing floor making product prototypes, meeting tolerances
- Determining manufacturing capabilities and providing all needed documentation to ensure correct products are made
- Working with other plant departments to determine customer needs and requirements
- Designing tooling and communicating with Designers
- Ensuring product quality
- Performing engineering calculations and computations
- Analyzing designs for quotes
- Improving processes
- Running and testing production equipment
Requirements of the Mechanical Engineer:
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or similar, along with at least 2 years' of previous mechanical/product engineering experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Inventor, SolidWorks or ProE/Creo
- Some relocation assistance may be provided
- Local or regional candidates are highly preferred
Key skills: Automotive, Manufacturing, Mechanical
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.