|Posted On||Sep 20, 2019|
$75,000 – $85,000
Job ID # 22966
- Creative engineering opportunity
- Long-term security
- Great people to work with
Here is an opportunity to join a company where you will have engineering challenges, a great team, and nice work-life balance. They offer their employees a secure and growing business, competitive benefits, freedom to make decisions, career growth and a team that is fun to be around. Growth has created the need to add on a talented mechanical project engineer to their team.
As a Project Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Managing new capital equipment development and upgrade projects from concept through completion
- Partnering with sales, applications, controls and mechanical engineers to define scopes, manage budgets, manage timelines and delivery of equipment to the customer
- Designing equipment concepts and leading other design engineers to make them into a reality
- Communicating with the customer and management on project updates
- Preparing all project documentation for project status, budget, and schedules
Requirements for this Project Engineering position:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Proven experience and success in managing capital equipment projects
- Proven experience designing equipment
- Have a great personality, fun spirit, and excellent communication skills
Key skills: engineering, design, project management
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.