|Posted On||Sep 20, 2019|
Youngstown, OH area
$90,000 – $110,000 + Bonus
Job ID # 22969
This steel manufacturing company is located in the greater Youngstown, OH area. They employ over 600 people at this location and operate as a family-friendly and flexible work environment. They have experienced tremendous success in the past several years and are rapidly expanding, updating, and improving their operations. You will enjoy top-notch benefits, PTO, retirement, and pay.
- You will receive a lot of support from SR Leadership
- Leadership treats employees right, plant leadership work on the plant floor daily
- Great job stability and tremendous benefits including matching 401(k), bonus, great vacation schedule
The current opening is for an experienced Reliability Manager. Main duties include:
- Manage all maintenance reliabilities in the plant
- Manage the Reliability Centered Maintenance program
- Evaluate baseline maintenance metrics and recommend measurable improvements
- Perform vibration analysis, oil analysis, and other condition diagnostic techniques and testing
- Identify ways to improve maintenance technician training and development
- Manage and mentor direct reports
- Support the engineering department with capital project development and implementation
- Implement preventative, predictive and condition-based monitoring techniques
- Develop and implement plant safety practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering preferred, or another technical degree
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a similar function
- Prior steel manufacturing experience preferred, or other heavy industry
- Experience using CMMS (Computer Maintenance Management Software)
- Highly analytical, strong problem-solving ability
- Ability to manage and direct the work of a team of 2-3 personnel
- Reliability Engineering
- Steel Manufacturing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.