|Posted On||Sep 25, 2019|
|Salary||$22-$30 per hour|
$22 – $30 per hour
Job ID # 22979
Our client is the clear-cut leader in their industry and has a solid reputation with all of their customers. They also treat their employees well and provide a top-of-the-line benefits package. Some of the perks that employees at this company enjoy include production incentives, attendance bonuses, shift differential, 401k match, and multiple medical plan options. Currently, they are looking for a Maintenance Technician. This will be a 12-hour night shift position that will be four days on and four days off.
- Production and attendance bonuses
- Shift differential
- Multiple benefit options
Duties of the Maintenance Technician include:
- Perform troubleshooting and repair of industrial equipment
- Provide preventative and predictive maintenance on equipment when necessary
- Replace broken equipment
- Assist with equipment installation when needed
- Ensure safety standards are followed during the maintenance of equipment
Required experience for the Maintenance Technician role includes:
- Experience with the troubleshooting and repair of industrial and manufacturing equipment
- Experience troubleshooting PLCs
- Ability to work autonomously with little supervision
- Ability to work off-shift
- Previous manufacturing maintenance experience
- PLC troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work autonomously
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.