|Posted On||Sep 25, 2019|
$80,000 – $90,000
Job ID # 22970
Our client has been a leading production facility for over 100 years. As the industry standard-bearer, with nearly 90% of the market share, they`ve been able to deliver quality products that have been at the cutting edge of their field. Due to this innovation and expertise, they are experiencing continued growth and expansion. To help meet this demand. one of their most pressing needs is for a Controls Engineer
- Growth opportunities
- Excellent benefits package
- Close-knit plant culture with large corporate backing
Duties of the Controls Engineer include:
- Provide technical assistance to manufacturing operations by designing, selecting, installing, and commissioning new equipment and automated systems to ensure continuous improvement of plant processes, equipment performance, and reliability.
- Work with plant maintenance and engineering teams to troubleshoot and program all automated plant equipment, including PLCs, HMI, Vision Systems, and plant robotics.
- Develop equipment and devices to provide real-time feedback to plant maintenance personnel and machine operators to ensure product and equipment are within safety, quality, and production parameters at all times.
Requirements for the Controls Engineer include:
- A two-year technical degree, preferably in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Previous plant controls engineering experience, including PLCs, HMIs, SCADA, robotics, and Vision Systems
Key skills: PLC programming, capital projects, heavy manufacturing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.