|Posted On||Sep 26, 2019|
$65,000 – $85,000
Job ID # 22977
Our client has been a leading production facility for over 30 years. As an industry leader, with a large market share, they`ve been able to deliver quality products that have been at the cutting edge of their field. Due to this innovation and expertise and a recent $40-million expansion, they are experiencing record growth. To help meet this demand, one of their most pressing needs is for a Process Metallurgist.
- Substantial bonus and profit sharing potential
- On-site health and wellness facility
- $40 million in capital/facility upgrades and modernization
Duties of the Process Metallurgist include:
- Define process controls, parameters, and methodologies to determine physical properties of raw material steel, increase material yield and improve performance
- Create, develop, and improve manufacturing processes and quality procedures in a steel production environment to increase efficiency and meet product requirements
- Utilize tools like capacity planning, line balancing, and time studies, to increase productivity and eliminate waste
- Lead other engineers and operators in the development of standard operations procedure, continuous improvement, and lean initiatives
Requirements for the Process Metallurgist include:
- A bachelor’s degree in Materials Science, Metallurgical Engineering, or similar
- Previous experience improving manufacturing processes in a raw material steel or aluminum production environment
Key skills: Steel/Aluminum production, Lean, Metallurgy
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.