|Posted On||Sep 26, 2019|
|Salary||$22-$25 per hour|
$22 – $25 per hour
Cincinnati, OH area/Northern Kentucky
Job ID # 22984
Reasons to apply:
- Family-owned and operated business through several generations
- Great work/life balance- you’ll never work a holiday and hardly any weekends
- Strong engineering division that is advancing technology and modernizing the facility
Our client is a family-owned manufacturing organization in the Cincinnati, OH area that serves multiple industries- everything from automotive to aerospace, consumer product, appliance and medical. They are well known throughout the area for having one of the highest tenure averages- easily over 10 years, and they pride themselves on keeping their employees happy. If you’re looking for ‘home’, this could be the place for you.
They are currently looking to hire a day-shift Maintenance Technician. Main duties include:
- Hands-on troubleshooting of electrical components for plant machinery, including PLC’s and robotics
- Maintenance of CNC machining centers, mills, and lathes
- Assist in new automation projects, leading efforts to modernize plant equipment
- Perform regular preventative maintenance on plant equipment
- Troubleshooting of 3-phase electrical, control circuits, hydraulics and pneumatics
- Strong electrical maintenance experience
- Experience repairing and troubleshooting circuits and PLC’s
- Ability to work hours of 9:30 am until about 6-6:30 pm
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.