|Posted On||Sep 26, 2019|
Bryan, OH area
$50,000 – $55,000 + OT + Bonus
Job ID # 22978
Our client is searching for a talented Production Supervisor to join their team. They are growing rapidly and are looking for someone to help lead production on either 2nd or 3rd shift. You will receive a great base salary, overtime pay, benefits that start day 1, matching 401(k), quarterly bonus, and much more.
- Unique opportunity to make an impact as a Production Leader
- Growing company with a history of success
- Benefits start day 1, quarterly bonus, and much more
The current opening is for a Production Supervisor. Main duties include:
- Lead either 2nd or 3rd shift production operations
- Schedule associate work assignments
- Monitor scrap rates, cycle times, and labor utilization
- Ensure quality, cost and delivery of products
- Lead associate in safety training and professional development activities
- Assist in lean manufacturing and continuous improvement efforts
- High school diploma or GED, Associates degree preferred
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a similar function
- Excellent interpersonal skills both verbal and written
- Prior experience in the automotive industry and plastics preferred, not required
- Lean Manufacturing
- Production Supervision
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.