|Posted On||Sep 27, 2019|
|Salary||$25-$30 per hour|
$25 – $30 per hour
Job ID # 22953
Our client treats its staff more than employees – they treat them as part of the team. Leadership allows people to do their jobs without micromanagement and doesn’t expect personnel to do things they would not do. You will also enjoy generous benefits that start on Day 1 and include a wide selection of health benefits and 100% match on 401k. Currently, our client is looking to add a Maintenance Technician to their team on 2nd shift. The company also will offer a sign-on bonus to this person.
- Sign-on bonus
- Respect from management
- Benefits that start on Day 1
- Sufficient supply of maintenance tools
Duties of the Maintenance Technician include:
- Perform troubleshooting and repair of industrial equipment
- Provide preventative and predictive maintenance on equipment when necessary
- Replace broken equipment
- Assist with equipment installation when needed
- Ensure safety standards are followed during the maintenance of equipment
Required experience for the Maintenance Technician role includes:
- Experience with the troubleshooting and repair of industrial and manufacturing equipment
- Ability to work autonomously with little supervision
- Ability to work 2nd shift (3:00 pm - 11:00 pm)
- Previous manufacturing maintenance experience
- Ability to work autonomously
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.