|Posted On||Sep 30, 2019|
|Salary||$20-$27 per hour|
$20 – $27 per hour
Job ID # 22987
Our client is known for its diversity in manufacturing. Their variety of equipment allows them to meet the custom needs of each of their clients. Employees enjoy the variety as each day provides new challenges. Currently, our client is looking to add a CAD Designer to join their team.
- Extensive variety of product design
- Great benefits package
- Growing company
Duties of the CAD Designer include:
- Concept design of components and products
- Revise product drawings to customer specifications
- Ensure dimensions and design layout meet customer needs
- Develop Bill of Materials
- Convert customer sketches to 3D designs
- Work with other departments to determine customer needs, material and dimension specifications, and the possibility of product designs
Requirements of the CAD Designer include:
- Previous 3D design experience
- SolidWorks experience highly preferred
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Ability to communicate well with other departments
Key skills: Design experience, SolidWorks Knowledge, Communication skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.