|Posted On||Oct 01, 2019|
$80,000 – $110,000
Job ID # 22985
Our client has been a leading production facility for over 30 years. As an industry leader, with a large market share, they`ve been able to deliver quality products that have been at the cutting edge of their field. Due to this innovation and expertise and a recent $40-million expansion, they are experiencing record growth. To help meet this demand, one of their most pressing needs is for an Applications Engineer with metallurgical experience.
- Substantial bonus and profit sharing potential
- On-site health and wellness facility
- $40 million in capital/facility upgrades and modernization
Duties of the Applications Engineer include:
- Collaborate with the Sales team, Engineering group, and external customers to select and develop best materials and processes for customer applications
- Act as the subject matter expert while supporting Sales Managers and Representatives
- Travel to customer sites as needed to ensure accurate estimates to assist the sales team in the proposal process
- Attend trade shows and industry seminars to interact with potential customers and distributors
Requirements for the Applications Engineer include:
- A bachelor’s degree in Materials Science, Metallurgical Engineering, or similar technical field
- Previous experience as a technical sales specialist with raw material steel, aluminum, or similar product
- The ability to travel up to 50% of the time, including internationally as needed
Key skills: Steel/Aluminum product knowledge, Technical Sales, Engineering degree
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.