|Posted On||Nov 22, 2019|
$85,000 – $90,000
Job ID # 22989
We are in search of a leader who can take a talented team to the next level! This corporation is known for its outstanding reputation of manufacturing high-quality products and commitment to continuous improvement. They have a solid, highly satisfied customer base which allows them to continually be a leader in their industry. The corporation will provide you competitive benefits, secure career and an opportunity to grow.
Responsibilities of the Quality Manager include:
- Leading a talented quality team to the next level
- Improving, implementing and maintaining quality systems throughout the plant
- Improving process controls
- Willing to engage and be active on the manufacturing floor
- Overseeing the quality department including staffing, training and employee development
- Working with customers to resolve any issues
- Interacting with multiple plant departments including sales, product development and production
Requirements for the Quality Manager position include:
- Strong leadership - ability to develop and improve others
- Experience with PPAP, APQP, FMEA, and root cause analysis
- Experience with IATF and TS16949
- A four-year degree, prior automotive experience and a stable work history
- Quality supervisory role for an automotive manufacturing facility
- Excellent communication and organization skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.