|Posted On||Oct 02, 2019|
$55,000 – $65,000
Job ID # 22991
For over 50 years, this company has established an efficient production system that provides talented individuals with a career that is filled with job security, opportunity and challenges. Their expertise is highly valued by all of their clients and allows for the delivery of high-quality products and customer satisfaction worldwide. In addition to the perks provided by the job environment, you will be offered a good benefits package which includes perks like paid OT, 401k match, etc. Currently, they are looking to add multiple Process Engineers to their team.
- Paid overtime
- Opportunity to make your mark
- Challenging work environment
- Growing company
Duties of the Process Engineer include:
- Developing standard operating procedures (SOPs) and setting process parameters
- Reducing waste and increasing efficiency through continuous improvement initiatives
- Creating process layouts for new product lines
- Improving yields and workflow throughout production lines
- Troubleshooting equipment issues and bottlenecks in the process
- Assisting with capital equipment upgrades
Requirements for the Process Engineer position include:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Previous experience OR co-ops working as a Process Engineer or Manufacturing Engineer
- Ability to work independently
- Engineering degree
- Previous experience or co-ops
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.