|Posted On||Oct 03, 2019|
|Salary||$22-$28 per hour|
$22 – $28 per hour
Job ID # 22998
Our client treats its staff more than employees – they treat them as part of the team. Leadership allows people to do their jobs without micromanagement and doesn’t expect personnel to do things they would not do. They also have great business practices which has created and working without layoffs for over 30 years. You will also enjoy a generous benefits package with things like shift differential and company provided tools. Currently, our client is looking to add a two Maintenance Technicians to their team on 3rd shift. This is your chance.
- Respect from management
- Shift differential
- Maintenance tools provided
- Job stability
Duties of the Maintenance Technician include:
- Perform troubleshooting and repair of industrial equipment
- Provide preventative and predictive maintenance on equipment when necessary
- Replace broken equipment
- Assist with equipment instillation when needed
- Ensure safety standards are followed during the maintenance of equipment
Required experience for the Maintenance Technician role includes:
- Experience with the troubleshooting and repair of industrial and manufacturing equipment
- Strong electrical troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work autonomously with little supervision
- Ability to work 3rd shift
- Previous manufacturing maintenance experience
- Ability to work autonomously
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.