|Posted On||Oct 07, 2019|
Cincinnati, OH area
$70,000 – $75,000
Job ID # 23003
For over 160 years, this global company has been known throughout the world for its products that improve processes for a multitude of industries. They listen to their customers, hire the best talent for their teams and see continuous improvement as a way of life.
Why should you apply?:
- Great company culture
- Opportunity for advancement within the company
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
As Credit Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing business goals
- Managing customer credit lines and approvals
- Reviewing customer contracts and contract terms
- Forecasting cash flow
- Working with A/R and A/P
- Identifying risks and opportunities
To be considered for the Credit Manager position, you need to have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or similar, along with at least 3 years of previous experience in credit management
- Excellent communication skills, creative and "big picture" personality
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.