|Posted On||Oct 08, 2019|
$50,000 – $60,000
Job ID # 23006
This tier-1 automotive supplier opened this operation just over ten years ago and has already quadrupled in size while having plans for even more expansion! As the only manufacturer who utilizes this specialized process on a high-volume scale, they have cornered the market for OEM customers. Great growth opportunity, a smaller company feel, and the ability to make fast change are among the many perks of working for this industry-leader. One of their most pressing needs is for an Off-shift Production Supervisor.
- Work/life balance, minimal overtime and weekend work
- Excellent benefits and retirement plan
- Rapid expansion
Responsibilities of the Production Supervisor include:
- Lead a non-union workforce of production personnel to ensure safety, productivity, quality, and delivery standards are met
- Utilize training and development tools to improve workforce capabilities and employee involvement/ retention
- Provide performance evaluations and suggest corrective measures to ensure compliance with department expectations
- Utilize Lean tools and continuous improvement methodologies by tracking key metrics to improve overall plant performance, reduce scrap, increase productivity, and reduce costs
Requirements of the Production Supervisor include:
- Previous manufacturing leadership
- The ability to work off-shift
- The willingness to work overtime and weekends when needed
- Knowledge of Lean, Continuous Improvement, and TPM
- Training / development
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.