|Posted On||Oct 09, 2019|
Job ID # 23008
- Huge plant turnaround w/ major growth
- Work in a team environment
- Great benefits
Our client is a leader in their industry while breaking all kinds of sales records. Employees at this company will experience outstanding benefits and a family-friendly environment. Due to an increase in business in recent years they have a newly-created position for a Buyer.
Main duties of the Buyer include:
- Buying and purchasing specific commodities for company products
- Negotiating with vendors/supplier, both domestic and global, and focusing on cost-savings
- Developing cost analysis w/ suppliers
- Researching commodity markets for new sourcing development
- Working with Quality and Engineering departments daily on new product development and what will be needed with new products
- Working with the Materials Planners on inventory levels
- Bachelor`s degree is strongly desired
- Must have international buying experience
- Experience working within a specific commodity (ideally metal or plastics)
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.