|Posted On||Oct 09, 2019|
$75,000 – $85,000
Job ID # 23005
This tier-1 automotive supplier opened this operation just over ten years ago and has already quadrupled in size while having plans for even more expansion! As the only manufacturer who utilizes this specialized process on a high-volume scale, they have cornered the market for OEM customers. Great growth opportunity, a smaller company feel, and the ability to make fast change are among the many perks of working for this industry-leader. One of their most pressing needs is for a Controls Engineer.
- Work/life balance, minimal overtime and weekend work
- Excellent benefits and retirement plan
- Rapid expansion
Responsibilities of the Controls Engineer include:
- Lead efforts to increase process efficiency through automation, including, equipment selection, capital upgrades, installation, commissioning, and programming PLCs (Rslogix5000), Robots (Fanuc) and HMIs
- Assist in commissioning new production lines and implement improvements into existing product lines
- Assist PLC technicians and maintenance team in troubleshooting and programming plant equipment
Requirements of the Controls Engineer include:
- A Bachelor`s degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology or similar
- The ability to troubleshoot and program Allen Bradley PLCs, Robotic Controls, and HMIs
- The ability to lead capital equipment upgrades from initial planning through installation, commissioning, and production
- Previous experience working as a Controls Engineer in a manufacturing setting
- PLC programming
- Capital upgrades
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.