|Posted On||Oct 09, 2019|
|Salary||$20-$24 per hour|
Dayton, OH area
$20 – $24 per hour
Job ID # 22928
This growing facility was recently purchased by an industry leader and is looking to take themselves to the next level. This is a very close-knit facility and team that now has the corporate support of a billion-dollar industry leader. To keep pace with growing demand and an expanded product offering, they are actively seeking to hire a Quality Technician.
- Growth opportunities
- Excellent benefits package
- Close-knit plant culture with large corporate backing
Responsibilities of the Quality Technician include:
- Inspecting final part runs using tools such as CMM`s, calipers, gauges, and micrometers to ensure product compliance
- Working with Engineers and Operators to determine root cause and improve the manufacturing process
- Creating and interpreting control plans and quality documentation
Requirements of the Quality Technician include:
- Previous experience as a Quality Technician or inspector in a manufacturing setting
- Familiarity with basic quality inspection tools and lab equipment
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Quality inspection tools
- Microsoft Excel
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.