|Posted On||Oct 09, 2019|
|Salary||$21-$26 per hour|
$21 – $26
Job ID # 23016
Our client is continually growing and adding top-of-the-line manufacturing processes to their facility. This includes state-of-the-art automation. Currently, our client is looking for talented skilled tradesperson to join their team as an Automation Technician on day shift. They will provide the automation training needed to an eager person with the base hands-on skill set. In addition to paid education, you will enjoy a great work atmosphere that includes a full benefits package, family-oriented work outings, and great work-life balance.
- Paid training
- Day shift position
- Work-life balance
- Family-oriented atmosphere
As an Automation Technician you will:
- Set-up and troubleshoot of Fanuc assembly robots
- Perform robotic path creation
- Evaluate robot performance and figure out ways to improve efficiency and operation
- Work with production employees on operational issues of robotics
- Perform preventative maintenance on robotics and related components (sensors, signals, PLCs, etc.)
- Become the point of contact for robotic questions at the plant
- Assist maintenance with the troubleshooting of other manufacturing equipment as needed
To be considered for this Automation Technician opportunity you must have:
- Previous experience troubleshooting or maintaining manufacturing equipment and machines
- Strong mechanical OR electrical skills
- Driven mentality and ability to pick up on new skills quickly
- The ability to relate communicate with a variety of individuals in a manufacturing plant
- Robotic training will be provided
Previous maintenance experience, strong troubleshooting skills, eagerness
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.