|Posted On||Oct 14, 2019|
|Salary||$40-$45 per hour|
$40 – $45 per hour
Job ID # 23017
This global A&E firm has been the go-to group for some of the most demanding design and development projects in the healthcare, commercial, and industrial construction field. Their ability to deliver ahead of schedule and under budget has allowed them to retain many customers for over 20 years. To keep pace with current demand and industry trends, they are looking to hire an Electrical Engineer with power distribution and lighting system design experience.
- Work/life balance
- Free employee benefits
- Limited travel
Responsibilities of the Electrical Engineer include:
- Utilize AutoCAD and Revit to lead power distribution and lighting system design for the construction of healthcare and other commercial facilities.
- Utilize project management tools to assist in budgeting, scheduling, and development
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure systems meet customer requirements
- Complete project paperwork and documentation to allow for effective communication with designers and project engineers
Requirements of the Electrical Engineer include:
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering or Engineering Technology
- 5+ years’ experience of power distribution and lighting system design
- The ability to obtain a PE within a year
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit
- Power Distribution
- Project Management
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.