|Posted On||Oct 17, 2019|
$70,000 – $90,000
Job ID # 23030
Our client is currently undergoing a major plant expansion that will add over 200,000 square feet of plant floor. This is due to the tremendous success they are experiencing. You will enjoy the utmost in job stability, growth opportunity, and tremendous pay and benefits. The current opening is for a Facilities Engineer. You will be an integral part of the engineering team and will have the chance to make an immediate major impact on this organization.
- Benefits start day 1
- Tremendous base salary, 10% bonus
- Company is doing extremely well
- The position is open due to growth
The current opening is for a Facilities Engineer. Main duties include:
- Manage capital projects from start to finish
- Facilitate the design and install of fume extraction and dust collection systems
- Search for ways to improve production efficiency and safety of current production lines
- Lead machine rebuild projects
- Work with maintenance personnel to troubleshoot/repair industrial equipment
- Maintain and repair all facility systems such as power transmission, hydraulic/pneumatic, fire suppression system, and more
Qualifications for the Facilities Engineer include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar technical degree
- Prior experience leading large capital projects
- Must be a hands-on individual
- Lean manufacturing or Six Sigma certification a plus
- CAD background helpful such as AutoCAD, Pro-E, or other
- Basic PLC or electrical engineering background
- Highly analytical with a strong troubleshooting background
- Excellent interpersonal skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.