|Posted On||Oct 21, 2019|
$50,000 – $60,000
Job ID # 23031
Due to continued demand for their products, our client has experienced great success and growth. They’ve had multiple expansions over the years and the quality of their work has resulted in multiple awards and certifications. They give employees the chance to wear multiple hats and perform a variety of duties, so the job never gets boring. Currently, they have a need for a Human Resources Generalist.
- Growing company
- Paid overtime
- Opportunity to make a difference
Duties of the Human Resources Generalist include:
- Maintain and administer company benefits, policies and procedures
- Develop employee relations and resolve employee issues
- Assist with sourcing, screening, and interviewing applicants
- Conduct training and orientations for new personnel
- Assist with worker`s compensation
- Manage employee programs
- Assist with payroll and timekeeping
- Ensure a positive work environment between management and hourly employees
- Ensure compliance with state and federal labor laws
Requirements of the Human Resources Generalist include:
- A degree OR equivalent experience
- Previous experience in human resources in a manufacturing facility
- Strong interpersonal and multitasking skills
Key skills: HR experience, manufacturing experience, strong communication skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.