|Posted On||Oct 21, 2019|
$80,000 – $85,000
Job ID # 23025
Our client has been a leading production facility for over 60 years. As an industry leader, with a large market share, they`ve been able to deliver quality products that have been at the cutting edge of their field. Due to this innovation and expertise and recent expansions, they are experiencing record growth. To help meet this demand, one of their most pressing needs is for a Metallurgist.
- Internal growth opportunities
- Excellent benefits cost and coverage
- Minimal turnover
Duties of the Metallurgist include:
- Define process controls, parameters, and methodologies to determine physical properties of raw material aluminum, increase material yield and improve performance
- Utilize tools like capacity planning, line balancing, and time studies, to increase productivity and eliminate waste
- Create, develop, and improve manufacturing processes and quality procedures in an aluminum production environment to increase efficiency and meet product requirements
- Lead other engineers and operators in the development of standard operations procedure, continuous improvement, and lean initiatives
Requirements for the Metallurgist include:
- A bachelor’s degree in Materials Science, Metallurgical Engineering, or similar
- Previous experience improving manufacturing processes in a raw material aluminum or steel production environment
Key skills: Aluminum/ steel production, Lean, Metallurgy
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.