|Posted On||Oct 23, 2019|
$55,000 – $70,000 plus straight time OT after 45
Indianapolis, IN area
Job ID # 22779
This corporation is known for its outstanding reputation in manufacturing high-quality products and commitment to continuous improvement. They have a solid, highly satisfied customer base which allows them to continually be a leader in their industry. Our client is in need of an Accounting Supervisor.
Why should you apply?:
- Excellent benefits (medical, dental, paid vacations, paid holidays, etc.)
- Growing company
- Great work environment
As Accounting Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Coaching, training and mentoring 3 people in the accounting department
- Preparing monthly reports
- Analyzing balance sheet and accounts
- Ensuring accounting records are correct
- Managing projects
To be considered for the Accounting Supervisor position, you must have:
- A four-year degree in Accounting or similar is highly preferred; experience will be considered, along with at least 4 years of previous accounting and supervision experience in an automotive manufacturing facility
- Experience with inventory, cost accounting, etc. is required
- Excellent communication skills
- Works well with others; strong leadership abilities
Key skills: Accounting, Manufacturing, Inventory
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.