|Posted On||Oct 28, 2019|
Angola, IN area
$75,000 – $90,000 + 10% bonus
Job ID # 23040
Why should you apply?:
- Benefits start day one
- Bonus opportunity
- Growing company
- Paid time off
- Wellness incentive and gym membership
- 401K with match
This company manufactures a wide array of products for multiple customers and industries. They ensure their products are of the highest quality and constantly strive to be even better. Our client is in need of an Electrical Engineer to join their team.
Duties and responsibilities of the Electrical Engineer include:
- Supporting manufacturing through automation
- Designing electrical software
- Maintaining servos, motor drives, relays, robotics. PLC, etc.
- Working with and maintaining touchscreens, communication networks, digital and analog i/o
- Managing projects including budgets, schedules, timelines
- Ensuring safety
- Training and assisting maintenance and production
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer position include:
- Bachelor`s degree in Electrical Engineering or similar, along with 3-5 years` experience; equivalent experience and education may be accepted
- Experience with PLC, Robotics and Microsoft Office Suite Experience/knowledge of electrical control and power system design Excellent communication skills Non-tobacco user
- Local candidates are preferred
Key skills: PLC, Electrical, Design
Please apply or send a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.