|Posted On||Nov 26, 2019|
Fayette, OH area
$75,000 – $90,000 + 10% bonus
Job ID # 23040
Why should you apply?:
- Benefits start day one
- Bonus opportunity
- Growing company
- Paid time off
- Wellness incentive and gym membership
- 401K with match
This growing company manufactures many types of high-quality products for multiple customers and industries. Our client is in need of an Electrical/Project Engineer to join their team.
Duties and responsibilities of the Electrical/Project Engineer include:
- Supporting manufacturing through automation
- Electrical software design
- Maintaining servos, motor drives, relays, robotics. PLC, etc
- Working with and maintaining touchscreens, communication networks, digital and analog i/o
- Managing projects including budgets, schedules, timelines
- Making project presentations to management
- Ensuring safety
- Training and assisting maintenance and production
Requirements for the Electrical/Project Engineer position include:
- Bachelor`s degree in Electrical Engineering or similar, along with 3-5 years` experience; equivalent experience and education may be accepted
- Experience with PLC, Robotics and Microsoft Office Suite Experience/knowledge of electrical control and power system design
- Experience leading projects and contractors
- Able to make presentations when necessary
- Excellent communication skills; Non-tobacco user
- Local candidates are preferred
Key skills: PLC, Electrical, Design
Please apply or send a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.