|Posted On||Oct 28, 2019|
$80,000 – $85,000
Job ID # 23037
While most know our international manufacturing client for their innovative spirit, the people that work here know them for providing an exciting and collaborative atmosphere in which any skilled professional can thrive! This global producer has recently expanded and is able to provide the boost you're looking for in your career. Currently, they are looking for an experienced Materials Manager to join their team!
Why should you apply?:
- High-profile position, corporate facing
- Great benefits, start on day one
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Excellent vacation package
Duties and responsibilities of the Materials Manager include:
- Lead plant-wide supply chain functions, including, shipping/receiving, warehousing, planning, production scheduling, inventory control, and spare parts storeroom
- Monitor overall shipment of goods to ensure on-time delivery and cost goals are met
- Partake in supplier and customer negotiations
- Utilize advanced SAP skills to support global logistics operations
- Travel internationally up to 10% of the time to meet with the corporate engineering team and key suppliers
Requirements of the Materials Manager include:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain Management or similar
- Advanced SAP skills
- APICS certification preferred
- Experience leading supply chain/ materials function for a high-volume manufacturing site
- Ability and desire to travel internationally up to 10%
- High-volume manufacturing
- Production planning
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.