|Posted On||Oct 29, 2019|
$80,000 – $100,000
Job ID # 22568
This company has been around since the mid-1800s and had humble beginnings but is now a world leader in its industry designing and building state-of-the-art equipment and systems. You will enjoy top-notch benefits, job stability, and a great base salary. You will get to work with state-of-the-art equipment and be part of an innovative company culture. Their employees are proud to be part of this company and fully enjoy the family-friendly, flexible work environment.
- Freedom and flexibility in the workplace
- Company has a rich history of success and growth
- Tremendous base salary and total compensation package
The current opening is for a Controls Engineer. Main duties include:
- Design electrical control systems for custom equipment and systems
- Design PLC and HMI logic
- Research and use new software and hardware packages
- Generate BOM, estimate costs, and appropriate all necessary components and materials
- Support Projects in the field as needed during start-up
- Assist other engineering teammates and customers with debugging and machine run-off
- Design all equipment to meet applicable specs
Requirements of the Controls Engineer position include:
- 4-year technical degree in Electrical Engineering preferred
- Must have product component level knowledge
- AutoCAD Electrical experience
- Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to develop and program PLC`s, other controls
- Ability to travel when necessary
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Electrical design/development
- Highly analytical
- Customer interaction
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.