|Posted On||Oct 30, 2019|
$85,000 – $100,000 plus bonus
Lebanon, OH area
Job ID # 23078
This company is known for its high-quality products and commitment to its customers. They treat their employees well and have been going through tremendous growth over the past few years.
Why should you apply?:
- Growing company
- Paid time off, competitive benefits
- Bonus opportunity
- Some relocation assistance will be provided
As SCADA/Automation Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Hands-on experience implementing/launching SCADA
- Interfacing and integrating PC-PLC
- Design using AutoCAD or SolidWorks
- Installing equipment and testing electrical systems
- Reading blueprints and schematics
- Troubleshooting and maintaining electrical and mechanical equipment
- Ensuring plant quality and safety
To be considered for the SCADA/Automation Engineer position you must have:
- Strong experience with SCADA
- Experience working in a manufacturing facility
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering or similar, along with at least 4 years of previous experience
- PLC and PC interface experience
- Mechanical and electrical equipment troubleshooting, maintenance and repair experience
- Experience reading blueprints and schematics
- Some design experience is highly preferred
- Hands-on ability
- Self-motivation; be a team player
Key skills: SCADA, PLC, Electrical
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.