|Posted On||Nov 04, 2019|
$80,000 – $90,000
Job ID # 23089
If you're looking for the opportunity to join a world-renowned, global organization with a fast track to promotion, this is the opportunity for you! Our client has been supplying original equipment to some of the most widely recognized consumer brands in the U.S. and globally for several decades. As the go-to supplier in their market, they are continuously advancing their technology and expanding their client base. To keep up with growing demand, one of their most urgent needs is for a Software Engineer.
Why should you apply?:
- Worldwide promotional opportunities
- Fortune 500 company
- Autonomous work environment
- On-site wellness center
Duties and responsibilities of the Software Engineer include:
- Participate in all aspects of software application development for specialty equipment, including, design, modification, development, implementation, and testing
- Work as part of a cross-functional team including IT, Networking, Coding, and manufacturing to resolve complex programming challenges
- Evaluate and analyze design specifications and data to create written reports and suggest appropriate modifications
- Partner with key customers and internal development team to provide innovative solutions for specific product application
Requirements of the Software Engineer include:
- Bachelor`s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar discipline
- Prior experience developing software utilizing object-oriented programming, specifically C++, Visual Studio, and Python
- Experience with Qt5 GUI development preferred
- The ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Qt5 GUI
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.