|Posted On||Nov 04, 2019|
$60,000 – $80,000
Job ID # 23091
For nearly half a century, this company has been a provider of turnkey solutions for customer equipment needs. From metals processing to paper products, you will find our client’s automated systems and machinery in plants all over the world. You will never get bored with this role as you will get to do design high tech equipment for all different industries. You will also enjoy a low-stress work environment and free health benefits! Currently, they have a need for a Machine Designer to join their team.
- Wide range of equipment to design
- Free health benefits
- Great work environment
Duties of the Machine Designer:
- Work with customers to determine equipment design needs
- Design of machinery and equipment to customer specification
- Make design changes and modifications in order to improve the quality and efficiency of machinery
- Perform calculations to determine equipment and machinery capability
- Determine the layout of components within the machine
- Work with customers and other manufacturing departments to ensure designs meet customer needs
- Work with production on any design issues during equipment assembly
Requirements for the Machine Design Engineer you must have:
- Previous design experience with machinery or equipment is necessary
- 3D design experience
- Ability to communicate with customers and internal personnel
- Ability to travel up to 15%
Key skills: machine design experience, 3D design background, good communication
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.